JOIN THE TEAM
Here are some of the exciting career positions available now at Anna Kaiser Studios. If you'd like to apply, please e-mail Tiffany@annakaiserstudios.com
Anna Kaiser Studios NYC is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled and sales motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for the community and our brand!
Developed by Celebrity Trainer, Anna Kaiser, Anna Kaiser Studios is a prescription-based dance concept, deeply rooted in movement and positive energy. Fuelled by positivity and a belief that movement has a powerful, lasting impact, Anna Kaiser Studios is for all body types and fitness levels. With this positivity and combination of personal training and movement-based technique, Anna Kaiser Studios empowers members to become stronger in their bodies, minds, and communities- and they have fun doing it!
The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships for one-on-one and group assisted stretch and retail
- Ability to learn and use the mindbody software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Assist the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Book and confirm intro classes
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects when they enter the studio
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs
- Meet weekly sales goals
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota and follow-up with leads
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events)
- Ensure studio is clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Free or discounted memberships
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Opportunities for growth within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company's personal social media account.
The Social Media Manager will also be responsible for the social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Expectations include but are not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy, and goal setting
- Content capture and management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of influencer and brand partnership leads
Associates degree with a minimum of two years experience managing social media platforms and a proven track record increasing engagement, driving sales, and growth. Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. Must be able to commute between New York City and New Canaan, CT.
We Are Seeking Candidates With:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Expert-level is written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Positive, proactive attitude; Punctual and dependable
- Able to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities