THE TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Trainers, who are passionate about teaching and educating. The ideal candidate will have experience and expertise in at least one of the following: HIIT and strength interval training, dance, barre/toning, private training, and Pilates methods. Must be able to efficiently explain and demonstrate exercises, provide modifications and progressions accordingly, and physically lead clients through our high-intensity, sweat-inducing classes!
Positive, team-player attitude that can inspire our clients from the moment they walk in the door, all the way through their fitness journey. Anna Kaiser Studios offers the ability to teach multiple classes styles, studio membership, continuing education, and ability to grow in a supportive and fun environment!
THE TEACHER TRAINING PROCESS
Training includes in-studio and virtual sessions, home study, assistance in Classes, practice Classes, one-on-one time with training team, and a final review process
Once accepted and certified, new Teachers will lead Classes on our digital platform and at established locations.
You must be an experienced teacher who has led a group for at least one year prior to auditioning.
- Love of boutique fitness is a must – professional dance resume is HIGHLY recommended
- Experience teaching group classes, and demonstrate effective group class instruction
- Charismatic, tenacious, positive, and motivational teaching style
- Punctual, reliable, and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, effective, and empathetic communication skills, with a focus on customer service
- Fitness certification preferred
- Must have current (or be willing to obtain) valid CPR/AED certification
- Provide signature, energetic Anna Kaiser studios workouts pursuant to Anna Kaiser studios standards
- Instruct clients using proper form, safe methods, and modifications
- Conduct private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Be a motivating and inspiring force in the Anna Kaiser studios Community
- Maintain a clean and orderly workout environment and assist with class setup
- Support studio growth by promoting retail, studio events, and classes
- Build class attendance and retain current clientele through professional interaction
- Talk with clients about their goals and introduce them to our membership sales and services
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Assist front desk and General Manager with studio tour, check in, and sales as needed
- Maintain strong, professional social media presence to increase class following
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive compensation package, based on experience & performance
- Unlimited growth potential within the company
ANNA KAISER STUDIOS INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM:
Once accepted into the Anna Kaiser studios Certification Program, Trainees must be available for a mandatory training program in which they will learn the fundamentals of the Anna Kaiser studios curriculum.
- Acceptance into the Anna Kaiser studios Certification Program does not guarantee employment with the company.
E-Mail Tiffany@annakaiserstudios.com to apply or press the link below